When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle, you want to have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Plus, if your New Vehicle Basic Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, having a Ford ESP helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills, thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase a Ford Extended Service Plan
1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*
3. Provides non-stop coverage
4. Time, distance and deductible options
5. Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
6. Vehicle service by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
7. Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
8. Includes Ford ESP Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP coverage
9. Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $35/day for up to 10 days if your vehicle is inoperable and must be kept overnight for a repair covered by the Basic Coverage under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford ESP
10. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
Now that's real peace of mind!
ou're buying peace of mind when you purchase or lease a quality Ford product. You want your ownership experience to be satisfying and pleasurable - and so do we! That's why we provide Genuine Ford Parts & Service for the road ahead.
There is a way you can help protect your investment and add to your peace of mind - purchase a Ford Extended Service Plan. Travel well with the ultimate coverage of PremiumCARE or the basic protection of PowertrainCARE... there's a Ford ESP that's right for you.
1. PremiumCARE - 500+ covered components
2. ExtraCARE - 113 covered components
3. BaseCARE - 84 covered components
4. PowertrainCARE - 29 covered components
FMPP covers all required scheduled maintenance for Ford vehicles, as recommended in your Customer Information Guide or Owner's Guide.
Why Ford Maintenance Protection Plan?
- You want to help ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly.
- You want to help protect yourself against the rising costs of maintenance services.
- You'd like to help
- the resale or lease-end value of your vehicle.
- You want your vehicle to be serviced by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts.
- You'll spend only pennies per day!
It also includes coverage for 8 wear items as required, due to failure caused by normal wear or defect:
- Engine belts, hoses and hose clamps
- Light bulbs (excludes LED lamps and headlamps)
Platinum Tire and Rim Protection covers damage caused by road hazards including:
- Replace un-repairable tires
- Replace rim if damaged and won't hold air
- All related taxes and levies
- Covers original or replacement tires
- Coverage is not pro-rated and is totally transferable
- Includes tire change or towing assistance
Ultima Vehicle Replacement Insurance
We have the power to protect you when you need it most... after a loss!
- What happens when you suffer a total loss due to a non-recovered theft, collision, fire, natural disaster or vandalism?
- You need to replace your vehicle!
- How much money will you lose due to depreciation?
- How much of your original trade-in or down payment will you lose?
- Is your vehicle leased? Is so, all equity and lease payments may be lost.
- This Replacement Cost Indemnity will cover all the depreciation when you suffer a total loss. It covers vehicles up to five years old. (some restrictions apply)
Get the protection you need!